San Diego’s own ‘Modern Times Beer’ is teaming up with Three Floyds as part of a series of limited run special events in the region during DLD week!
Here’s what we know is being tapped so far:
1) Orderville: 7.2% Mosaic IPA
2) Accumulated Knowledge: 6.5% one batch a year hazy IPA
3) Sympathy Lamp: 5.3% sour brewed with blueberries, pomegranates and recirculated through a whole bunch of precious vanilla beans.
4) 2018 Monsters’ Park: Last year’s vintage or our annual bourbon barrel aged imperial stout
5) Double Dry Hopped MT5: 8.4% Hazy DIPA: Originally brewed to commemorate our 5th anniversary last summer….we made a new limited batch and double dry hopped it like crazy.
We will also be tapping kegs of Three Floyds; Dreadnaught, Wig Splitter, Battle Puss and Canis Invertus!
We also know it’s Wu-Tang Wednesday at Beer Geeks, so come hungry for our famous Ramen Bowls, Bang Bang shrimp and more! Stay tuned for updates as we get them.